To enhance and uphold the best security services, practices and equipment standards in Hong Kong.
To unite together in an association all security companies committed to provide high standards and quality services to the public.
• To act as a negotiating and advisory body to meet with Government on security legislation and matters relating to security
• To act as a trade association to secure the best business opportunities for members
• To promote continuing professional training for personal appreciation and advancement
• To introduce codes of practices to enhance the highest quality of services and professional ethics
The Hong Kong Security Association (HKSA) founded in 1984 is the Leading Association of security companies with security licence issued by the Security and Guarding Services Industry Authority (SGSIA). Property management companies with a security licence, and companies providing security products are also among our membership.
Our membership categories are as follows:
• Guarding services – commercial and residential
• Cash transport services by armoured vehicles
• Installation and maintenance of alarm systems and equipment
• Remote monitoring of security alarms, fire alarms and CCTV systems
• Supply of security systems and products
• Investigations and security consultancy services
Members of The Hong Kong Security Association pledge to provide the best services and the best product standards under our codes of practices and professional ethics.